Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birdy Lou Lou

Welcome to the first blog of many for Birdy Lou Lou.

Birdy Lou Lou is my Trish Bennell-Kling and will eventually sell hair accessories and home decorating items.

I love polka dots, the colour red, vintage, well almost anything that would have been around in the 50's-60's-70's.

I'm a born and bred Brisbane Girl, married with 2 beautiful children 10 & 8. We live on the northside of brisbane and my fab kids are into baseball, sailing, scouts and guides, and I'm the one who does all the running around I'm into those activites as well.

I'm an avid blog reader and facebook gal.

I'll get some pics loads as soon as I can.

Happy day everyone
Birdy

2 comments:

  1. Birdy Lou Lou - come on you need to post some photos so we know what style you are into :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! And yes, we need photos!

    ReplyDelete